Sally is a passionate and enthusiastic Naturopath and she views every patient as an individual and therefore no treatment program is the same.
Her aim is to optimise the healthiest version of you with a thorough consultation along with sound diet, nutritional and lifestyle advice.
Sally thrives on being able to contribute to her patients’ overall wellbeing by providing supporting them with the tools to succeed, giving guidance to achieve their goal of health, wellbeing and healing.
Sally uses all the holilstic treatment modalities of Naturopathy – Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Flower Essences, Homeopathy and Iridology, along with extra studies in N.E.T – Neuro Emotional Technique and E.B.T – Energy Balancing Technique.
Areas of interest include Womens health (Fertility, PCOS, Thyroid and Adrenal Health, Stress Mgt, Menopause, Weight Management) and Childrens Health (ADHD, Food intolerances, Skin issues, Immune system and Gut health).
She can also treat the following:
- Men’s Health – Cholesterol, blood pressure, prostate health, fertility, stress, overall wellbeing & lifestyle advice
- Immune Support – for common colds, frequent infections, auto immune diseases
- Digestive health – IBS, constipation/diarrhoea, pain and discomfort, bloating, Candida, fructose malabsorption and food intolerances
- Blood sugar regulation – diabetes, insulin resistance and PCOS
- Skin issues – acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Auto Immune conditions – Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis & Crohn’s Disease
- Weight loss – Tailor made programs that get great results teach you how to keep the weight off
- Detoxification – For chemical exposure, gut health, general wellbeing.
- Musculoskeletal – Rheumatoid or Osteo arthritis, joint pain
- Allergies and food Intolerances/sensitivities – Dietary, hayfever, sinus, hormonal, irritable bowels, asthma, joint & muscle pain, ADHD, migraines to name a few.
- Weight loss – we tailor a program to suit every patient as an individual
- Pre-conception care – helping you and your partner prepare for the healthiest possible pregnancy and baby.
Sally has also trained in Neuro Emotional Technique and Energy Balancing Technique and uses these modalities during her consultations with excellent results.
Neuro Emotional Technique (N.E.T)
As we know, emotions can effect your whole health. By using N.E.T I can help you decrease stress by helping you identify and ‘let go’ of negative emotional patterns. N.E.T is a safe, non invasive and natural way to resolve long term health issues that have an emotional componant. It is also used as a stress relief tool.
Energy Balancing Technique (E.B.T)
Discovered by Dr Devi Nambudripad, it is a method that helps to balance energies in the body. Using Dr Nambudripad’s Oriental medical theory, a food intolerance is seen to cause an energy imbalance in the energy meridians. This can subsequently cause a blockage in the meridian flow of energy, contributing to sensitivities and allergic reactions/intolerances. When Energy Balancing Technique removes or clears the blockage in the meridian, that particular allergen has been shown to remove adverse reactions with future contact. This treatment is non invasive and gentle for all ages.
Sally is a fully qualified and accredited Naturopath having completed a Bachelor in Health Science at The Southern School of Natural Therapies and is a current member of the National Herbal Association of Australia.
Sally is available for appointments at Glow on Wednesdays 9.30am to 5.30pm. If you need an appointment earlier or later than these times, please let us know.