Jade Signorino – Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner
• Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) – Southern School of Natural Therapies
• Bachelor of Arts (Psych Major) – The University of Melbourne
• Certified VLA Bio-impedance Practitioner
• Certified Live Blood Analysis Practitioner
• Fitgenes Genetic Profiling Practitioner
• Professional Member of the Complimentary Medicine Association
• Registered with all major health funds
Jade is an experienced, compassionate and dedicated Naturopath with a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) from the Southern School of Natural Therapies (SSNT), and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology Major) from the University of Melbourne.
Jade believes that naturopathic medicine should always be personalised. She provides a realistic and sustainable approach to health and wellness and will support, educate and guide you towards achieving vibrant and long-lasting health, in a pace and manner that is comfortable for you.
Jade has extensive experience in treating a variety of conditions and people of all ages.
Her areas of speciality include:
Weight management and improving your body composition
Jade understands that weight-management often leads to a vicious cycle of constant dieting, feeling deprived and re-bound weight gain. This kind of yo-yo dieting is extremely detrimental to your physical health and emotional well-being. Jade will guide you through a holistic, personalised approach to fat loss, the key to long-term weight management.
She combines her extensive knowledge of nutrition and common sense approach, to educate and inspire you to eat in a way that supports your body and maintains your health and well-being. You will stop feeling hungry, guilty or deprived and will love eating nourishing, wholefoods that encourage fat loss whilst preserving lean muscle mass, vital for optimal metabolism.
Jade will also guide you at a pace and in a manner that best suits your individual needs and acknowledges your personal preferences and lifestyle.
- Heal Your Gut & Detoxification Programs
- Personalised nutritional plans
- Digestive disturbances such as IBS, candida, Food Intolerances and Sensitivities, FODMAP malabsorption, Inflammatory bowel disease, reflux, bloating, and gut infections.
- Stress disorders and Adrenal Fatigue
- Thyroid Conditions
- Impaired immunity, sinus, hayfever, allergies
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue, low vitality
- Women’s health: Preconception, pregnancy and post-partum care, PMS, menopause
- Children’s Health/ Family health: immune support, fussy eaters, digestive disorders.
Jade combines traditional naturopathic philosophy with the most up-to-date evidence based naturopathic medicine.
Her treatments include:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Diet and Lifestyle coaching
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Holistic Counseling
- Body composition and cellular health testing via BioImpedence analysis (VLA program.
Jade also works in conjunction with other health professionals when appropriate, to ensure the best outcome is achieved for her patients.
Jade is registered with all major health funds allowing private health insurance rebates on consultations.
Start living each day as a healthier, happier you.