or Enquire Now 03 9824 6388
This is a safe, scientifically validated and gentle treatment for a range of chronic illnesses, including neck and back pain, headache, migraine, neuralgia, allergies, fatigue, asthma, eczema, hay fever, sinusitis, menstrual disorders, neurological problems, stress and insomnia.
Available doctors are:
- Associate Professor Allen Yuen available Wednesday and Thursdays
- Dr Janet Hong available Tuesdays and Fridays
DR ALLEN YUEN
Dr Allen Yuen is a Medical Acupuncturist and specialist Emergency Physician.
He retired recently as Director of Emergency at Epworth Hospital, after a career as Director of Emergency at Prince Henry’s, Monash Medical Centre, The Valley and Williamstown Hospital. He was also Chair of Accreditation, State Censor, Senior Examiner and Peer Reviewer for The Australasian College for Emergency Medicine. He is a current examiner for The Australian Medical Council.
He graduated in Medical Acupuncture from Monash University, where the best aspects of traditional Chinese Medicine and Orthodox Western Medicine are recognised.
His main focus in now medical acupuncture, which he has found to be effective in the management of patients with pain, nausea, vomiting, headache and musculoskeletal problems. He has a special interest in acupuncture for the relief of migraine, neuralgia, neck and back pain and Parkinson’s disease.
DR JANET HONG
GP with a keen interest in acupuncture and holistic health care.
Has worked as a GP for over 10 years.
- Women’s Health – PMT, Menstrual Disorders, Menopause
Hormonal, adrenal and thyroid problems and weight issues
- Paediatric and children’s health
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Mental Health Conditions – stress, anxiety, depression, OCD, sleep disorder, bereavement
- Lifestyle coaching and counselling for stress management, chronic pain conditions